ADRIATIC PARADISE CRUISE – M/S YOLO
SPLIT – SPLIT
– FROM $1560 PER PERSON
SPLIT – SPLIT
– FROM $1560 PER PERSON
MS YOLO – 2019 / ET 5
ITINERARY:DAY 1 SATURDAY EMBARKATION IN SPLIT
Embark at any time after 14:00. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and the crew and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures. Your journey begins with a dinner onboard and overnight in Split.
DAY 2 SUNDAY SPLIT – HVAR (Island of HVAR) – VELA LUKA (Island of Korcula)
Today is the day for enjoying the highlights of the central Dalmatian coast. After breakfast, choose to explore Split on your own or join an optional walking tour* of Split’s famous Diocletian Palace. Built to house the Roman Emperor, the Palace grew into a city after Slavs ruined the nearby Roman town of Salona. With our local guide, discover the secrets of centuries past in what is today the vibrant core of Dalmatia’s largest city. Then, hop over to the island of Hvar, known for the purple of its lavender, the red of its wines and the Venetian feel of its hotspot Hvar. Join an optional guided walking tour of Hvar* or explore on your own before taking a refreshing swim at Pakleni, the wondrous neighboring islands. Finally, a short sail takes you to Vela Luka on Korčula Island, where you will arrive just in time for a relaxing late afternoon, a dinner and overnight stay.
*Split walking tour – walking tour package
*Hvar town – walking tour package
DAY 3 MONDAY VELA LUKA (Island of KORCULA) – POMENA (Island of MLJET) – SLANO
Your captain will choose a secluded bay to hop in the sea and start the day. Surrounded in deep green forests which earned Korčula its name and fame, meditate upon the sound of crickets and silence as you immerse yourself in the essence of this region: the crystal blue sea. Then continue to another green island, this time Mljet. The national park on the island is the home of two salty lakes connected with the sea via a narrow canal. Nature lovers will get a kick from hiking or cycling here, possibly even kayaking to the small inlet in the center of the lake, charming with its 12th-century Monastery of St. Mary. Alternatively, join our optional excursion* – but whatever you do, do not miss out on Mljet! Spend the evening in the small settlement of Slano on the mainland, once adored by Dubrovnik sea captains. Why becomes self-evident as soon as you take your first stroll along the waterfront.
DAY 4 TUESDAY SLANO – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast you are free to take optional ($) guided tour “Taste of Dalmatia” –you will visit Ston small town famous of its 5 km long city walls (the longest one in Europe) and visit local vinery where you will have opportunity to taste some finest Dalmatian wines. Later, we set sail to the Lopud island for a short swim and continue to Dubrovnik and cruise beneath Dubrovnik City Walls and then to port Gruž. In the afternoon,you will be transferred to the Old Town gate where you will be joining guided tour of DubrovnikOur local expert will show you around this fascinating world-known landmark, an ancient town protected by 13th century fortifications. Dubrovnik was for centuries a standalone Republic and the only power able to compete with the Venetians.Overnight in Dubrovnik.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – walking tour package
DAY 5 WEDNESDAY DUBROVNIK – EXCURSION TO MONTENEGRO
Excursion to Montenegro after breakfast. Located less than an hour’s drive from Dubrovnik, Montenegro offers an unforgettable experience; exceptional natural beauty in combination with a rich history and culture. Mild beaches, clear waters and gorgeous mountains that plunge into the sea will greet you upon your arrival to the Gulf of Kotor. Encircled in the mountains, the innermost bays of the Gulf, Risan and Kotor, are the earliest inhabited areas with evidences of civilization dating from Illyrian, Roman and early Christian periods. This is a land where the mountains descend almost directly into the sea creating a surreal atmosphere. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 6 THURSDAY DUBROVNIK – ELAPHITE ISLANDS – KORČULA
Morning departure from Dubrovnik to Korčula. On the way to Korcula we will have a short stop for swimming and relaxing on one of the beautiful Elafiti Islands. Lunch will be served on board before the late afternoon arrival to Korcula, the alleged birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. After arrival guide will take you for a walk around the town of Korcula. You will hear of its long history, ingenious building strategies, peculiar building layout and a legend of a great merchant traveler Marco Polo who was born and spent his childhood in the streets of Korcula. Overnight Korcula.
*Korcula town walking tour – walking tour package
DAY 7 FRIDAY KORČULA – BRAČ – OMIŠ
Sail towards Brač. Captain will anchor on the way for a refreshing swim in a secluded bay, after which you will continue your journey towards Pucisca. After docking at Pucisca, join a short visit to a stonemasonry school nearby where you will learn of the Brac limestone and their centuries-old tradition of stonemasonry and the unconventional tools they use before we continue our journey to Omiš ( a town known for two things: stunning beauty of river Cetina canyon that and its historic pirates). Upon arrival you are free to take an optional Cetina river trip. Dinner is taken on board if you have a full board option. Overnight in Omis.
*Stonemasonry School in Pucisca – walking tour package
DAY 8 SATURDAY OMIŠ – SPLIT
Early morning departure from Omis towards Split.
Disembarkation after breakfast.
Prices in CAD per person in double or twin cabin
|DEPARTURE DATES – 2019||Lower deck||Main deck|
|Apr 20, 27 /Oct 12||$1560||$1755|
|May 4/ Oct 5||$1950||$2145|
|May 11, 18, 25||$2145||$2435|
|Jun 1 8, 15 / Sep 28||$2435||$2635|
|Jun 22, 29 / Jul 6, 13, 20, 27 / Aug 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Sep 7, 14, 21
|Full-board supplement (per week)||$390||$390|
Single supplement: 50%
• Welcome drink and snack
• Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
• Half board (Breakfast buffet and light lunch buffet), except on day 1 , 4 and 5 when dinner is included insetad of lunch
• 8 days / 7 nights cruise
• 9 crew members including a Cruise Director
• Usage of the ship’s equipment
• Complimentary 1/2 l water during meals
• Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
• Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
• Daily cabin cleaning service
• Bed linen change twice a week
• Towels change every second day
• Free WI-FI
• Walking Tour Package (5 tours): Dubrovnik, Korčula, Split, Hvar, Pucisca Stonemasonry School
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
• Beverages from the ship’s bar only
• Transfer from and/or to the ship prior to embarkation and/or after disembarkation
• Tips and personal expenses
• Entrance to National Park of Mljet, EUR14.00 per person, to be paid on board – cash only
• Taxes and fees, EUR40.00 per person, to be paid on board – cash only
• Laundry service
• Beach towel (EUR3.00/week)
MS YOLO specifications
MB YOLO will be commissioned in 2019, luxury class. The boat is 48,5 m long, 8.5 m wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 38 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
Lower deck: 9 cabins
Main deck: 9 cabins
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs, LCD TV, safe. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette, hairdryer and a vanity with a sink.
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT:
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with shower. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 165 m2 of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs and jacuzzi also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.
Every effort will be made to adhere to the itinerary as stated. However, due to the schedule changes beyond the organizer’s control, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to change the route or alter the shore excursions.
– In some ports of call ship can be moored sideways to the other boats. In that case guests will need to walk through other boats to reach the pier, which sometimes means there is a height difference and a gap between two ships. Guests with walking disabilities can expect to find such crossings to other boats very challenging. Although all effort will be made to assist, crew availability is severely limited in most circumstances. Therefore a physically challenged guest will require the services of a responsible adult.
– During peak season (July & August) there is a possibility that the ship will be docked in Dubrovnik on an alternative location, due to limited harbor capacity. In that case, guests will be provided with necessary information in due time.
– There is a possibility that ship will be anchored in some ports of call for overnight, due to Port authority orders. In that case transfer with tender boat will be organized to and from the shore. Passengers will be asked to follow transfers
Vacations to Greece
Vacations to Europe
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291