HIGHLIGHTS OF SOUTH ADRIATIC CRUISE – M/S AGAPE ROSE
– OMIS (SPLIT) TO DUBROVNIK
– FROM $1525 PER PERSON-
– FROM $1525 PER PERSON-
MS AGAPE ROSE – 2020 / ET 9
DAY 1 SATURDAY EMBARKATION IN OMIS
Dinner on board and overnight in Omiš. Embarkation starts from 14:00 onwards.
DAY 2 SUNDAY OMIS – PUCISCA – SPLIT
Morning after breakfast you can join optional boat excursion up the canyon of the river Cetina before setting sails towards Pučišća on the island of Brač. After docking at Pucisca, your cruise manager will take you for a short optional visit* to a stonemasonry school nearby where you will learn of the Brac limestone and their centuries-old tradition of stonemasonry and the unconventional tools they use. In the afternoon you will continue sailing to Split, your port of call for the day. Upon arrival you are free to enjoy the Old Town and introduce yourself with the monumental Diocletian Palace built over 1700 years ago or you can join an optional guided walking tour*. Because of its historical and architectural importance, the whole Old Town is part of the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. Later you can just join the locals enjoying a cup of coffee on their much beloved seaside promenade. Overnight in Split.
*Split Walking tour – walking tour package
*Stonemasonry School in Pucisca – walking tour package
DAY 3 MONDAY SPLIT – ŠIBENIK
After breakfast you will join our excursion to Trogir and Skradin. Leaving Split first stop will be Trogir, small Dalmatian town listed on UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage, situated on an island and squeezed in between the mainland and the larger island of Ciovo. Except for the green parks the entire island is occupied by spectacular constructions of stone-houses, palaces, churches, monasteries, towers, walls etc. You will have free time to pay a visit to the main attraction in Trogir – the Cathedral of St. Lawrence which is probably the finest example of sacral architecture in Croatia. Continuing by coach through the karst of Sibenik hinterland we will stop in Skradin. Skradin is situated on the upper end of Krka estuary at the entrance to National Park, you will have free time for exploration. Final destination of the day will be Sibenik, where you can take optional walking tour*. Stroll with your guide through the narrow and steep streets; pass by the most important monument, the Gothic-Renaissance Cathedral of St. James located in the main town square. By its beauty, construction particularities and style characteristics, it represents not only the major and the most valuable monument of the town’s architectural heritage, but it is also a unique monument of the European sacral architecture, included on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 2001. Dinner and overnight Sibenik.
*Sibenik Walking tour – walking tour package
DAY 4 TUESDAY SIBENIK – VIS
After breakfast departure to Vis. Stop will be made for swimming and relaxing (weather dependable). Afternoon arrival to Vis – island famous for sandy beaches and beautiful bays. Vis is untouched by the modern development and tourism for many years so one can experience the tradition and the way of life of the Mediterranean as it once was. Dinner is taken on board for full board option. Overnight in Vis.
DAY 5 WEDNESDAY VIS – HVAR – KORČULA
Breakfast on board and early departure to Hvar – famous for its endless fields of lavender and rosemary, its beautiful coast and lovely historical towns. Your destination is the town of Hvar, a town of immense beauty that buzzes with vibrant energy in the summer sun. Upon arrival, our expert local guide will take you for a walk around the ancient streets of Hvar. After the optional guided walking tour* of Hvar we will set sail to Korcula Island. Arrival to Korčula in the afternoon is followed by optional walking tour*. Dinner and overnight in Korcula
*Hvar walking tour – walking tour package
*Korcula walking tour – walking tour package
DAY 6 THURSDAY KORČULA – MLJET – SLANO
Breakfast on board and departure to Pomena (Mljet island). Island of Mljet on its western side houses the National Park Mljet, known for its immense beauty and its two turquoise salty lakes surrounded by thick forest. Upon arrival you will have plenty of free time to explore the park individually, for example, by renting bikes and cycling or jogging on the numerous paths around the lakes or in the forests or take our optional trip to the Lakes. Lunch and swimming break are followed by early afternoon departure to Slano. After arrival you are free to take optional guided tour Taste of Dalmatia – you will visit Ston a small town famous of its 5 km long city walls (the longest one in Europe) and visit local vinery where you will have opportunity to taste some finest Dalmatian wines. Overnight in Slano.
DAY 7 FRIDAY SLANO – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast we set sail to Dubrovnik and cruise beneath The City Walls. Upon arrival to Dubrovnik, for those who purchased Walking Tour package transfer is organized to the Old Town, Pile gate where you will be joining an optional guided tour* of Dubrovnik. Our local expert will show you around this fascinating world-known landmark, an ancient town protected by 13th century fortifications. Dubrovnik was for centuries a standalone Republic and the only power able to compete with the Venetians. After the tour you will have free time to explore Dubrovnik on your own. You can take the cable-car to the top of the hill overlooking Dubrovnik for wonderful photo opportunities, make the tour of the walls or just enjoy a scoop of ice cream as you stroll through its narrow streets paved with ancient stones. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – walking tour package
DAY 8 SATURDAY DUBROVNIK DEPARTURE
Disembarkation after breakfast by 12:00
Prices in CAD per person in double or twin cabin
|DEPARTURE DATES – 2019||Lower deck||Main deck|
|May 2, 16 / Oct 3||$2095||$2285|
|May 30 / Jul 11, 25 / Aug 8, 22||$2285||$2475|
|Jun 13, 27||$2475||$2635|
|Sep 5, 19||$2475||$2635|
Full-board supplement (per week):
Single supplement: 40%
• Welcome drink and snack
• Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
• Half board: Breakfast buffet and light lunch buffet, except on day 1, day 3 and 5 when dinner is included instead of lunch
• 8 days / 7 nights cruise
• 9 crew members including a Cruise Director
• Usage of the ship’s equipment
• Complimentary 1/2 l water during meals
• Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
• Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
• Daily cabin cleaning service
• Bed linen change twice a week
• Towels change every second day
• Free WI-FI
• Excursion Skradin and Trogir (entrance to NP Krka not included)
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
• Beverages from the ship’s bar only
• Transfer from and/or to the ship prior to embarkation and/or after disembarkation
• Tips and personal expenses
• Entrance to National Park of Mljet, EUR14.00 per person, to be paid on board – cash only
• Taxes and fees, EUR40.00 per person, to be paid on board – cash only
• Laundry service
• Beach towel (EUR3.00/week)
• Optional Walking tour package, 6 tours (CAD150 per person):
– Šibenik, Dubrovnik, Korčula, Split, Hvar and Pucisca Stonemasonry School
MS AGAPE ROSE specifications
MS AGAPE ROSE was commissioned in 2017, luxury class. The boat is 48,5 m (155 ft) long, 8.5 m (28 ft) wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 38 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
Lower deck: 8 cabins
Main deck: 8 cabins
Upper deck: 2 cabins
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette, hairdryer and a vanity with a sink.
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT:
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 155 m2 (500 sqft) of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs, also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.
Every effort will be made to adhere to the itinerary as stated. However, due to the schedule changes beyond the organizer’s control, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to change the route or alter the shore excursions.
– In some ports of call ship can be moored sideways to the other boats. In that case guests will need to walk through other boats to reach the pier, which sometimes means there is a height difference and a gap between two ships. Guests with walking disabilities can expect to find such crossings to other boats very challenging. Although all effort will be made to assist, crew availability is severely limited in most circumstances. Therefore a physically challenged guest will require the services of a responsible adult.
– During peak season (July & August) there is a possibility that the ship will be docked in Dubrovnik on an alternative location, due to limited harbor capacity. In that case, guests will be provided with necessary information in due time.
– There is a possibility that ship will be anchored in some ports of call for overnight, due to Port authority orders. In that case transfer with tender boat will be organized to and from the shore. Passengers will be asked to follow transfers
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291