SOUTHERN EXPLORER- SPLIT TO SPLIT
– FROM $929 PER PERSON–
– FROM $929 PER PERSON–
Southern Explorer / KL-2/ 2020
DAY 1 Saturday SPLIT – MAKARSKA
Departure from Split harbour towards Makarska at 13:00h. Cruise along the Dalmatian coast whilst enjoying your lunch. Afternoon swim at one of the wonderful beaches. From there, those feeling adventurous can join our optional river rafting excursion or zipline on the Cetina river and meet up with the ship in Makarska in the evening. Overnight in the port of Makarska where strolling along the streets, you will come across numerous churches and other architectural and cultural sites.
DAY 2 Sunday MAKARSKA – MLJET
Early morning departure towards Mljet with a stop on the Pelješac peninsula for a refreshing swim. Afternoon visit to salt lakes in Mljet National Park to enjoy the sun, sea and tranquility of this peaceful island. In the middle of the large lake, inside the National park, you can visit the monastery and church on St. Mary isle or just rent a bike (optional) and cycle around these stunning lakes. . Overnight in port Polača/Pomena
DAY 3 Monday MLJET – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast depart for Dubrovnik, the highlight of this cruise. Enjoy the nature along the way towards “the heaven on earth” – according to the famous writer George Bernard Shaw. Arrive to Dubrovnik in the afternoon when you can explore on your own or join our guided tour of the city followed by an optional cable car ride up to Srđ mountain for spectacular views of the old town. Take a walk through STRADUN – both a street and a square, a promenade inside the city walls. We also recommend a walk on top of the 1,940 m long city walls! Overnight in the port of this magical town.
DAY 4 Tuesday DUBROVNIK – ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK
Morning is free to explore Dubrovnik. Discover the beauty of history through numerous monuments, little streets, churches… Around noon we leave this magnificent town and continue our cruise towards Šipan isle or small town of Trstenik on the Pelješac peninsula, where we will swim in the afternoon and spend the night. Possibility of visiting a local winery.
DAY 5 Wednesday ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK – KORČULA
After breakfast depart for island Korčula, the birthplace of famous explorer MARCO POLO. Lunch on board in bay near the town of Korčula. Afternoon arrival where we overnight in port. Surrounded by ancient walls and fortified bastions Korčula’s old town is very well preserved with its layout and structure dating back to 13th century. Optional sightseeing of Korčula and wine and appetizers tasting at a local winery before dinning in one of the numerous seafront restaurants or konobas on your own.
DAY 6 Thursday KORČULA – HVAR
Early departure towards the Pakleni Islands for lunch and a swim stop followed by optional afternoon sightseeing of Hvar, the longest island in the Adriatic. Here we can find the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower as well as the oldest community theatre in Europe founded here in 1612. Hvar offers abundant entertainment, excellent restaurants, bars and cafes that are open long into the night. Overnight in Hvar.
DAY 7 Friday HVAR (Bol) – SPLIT
Our next stop is Brač island. Swimming is planned at the most famous beach in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat near Bol (the Golden Horn – its gravel promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change in shape). Bol is a typical fishermen’s village converted into a popular tourist destination. After lunch we will start our journey back to Split where the last overnight is planned. A swim break is planned on route in one of the many bays on Brač island. Enjoy the view of Split Riviera. Possibility to join our guided tour of Split, a monumental city under UNESCO protection that belongs not only to Croatians, but also to you, as it is a part of the world heritage. Here we find an abundance of Roman architecture – of special interest is the Diocletian palace.
DAY 8 Saturday SPLIT
Early breakfast and time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends.
Prices in CAD per person in double or twin cabin
PREMIUM SUPERIOR SHIPS:
|DEPARTURE DATES (2020) – premium ships||LOWER DECK||MAIN DECK|
|Apr 11, 18, 25 / Oct 3, 10||$929||$975|
|May 2, 9, 16, 23 / Sep 26||$1015||$1075|
|May 30 / Jun 6 / Sep 19||$1065||$1165|
|Jun 13 / Aug 29 /Sep 5, 12||$1210||$1299|
|Jun 20 / Aug 15, 22||$1299||$1390|
|Jun 27 / Jul 4, 11, 18, 25 / Aug 1, 8||$1335||$1440|
ALL DECK CABINS ARE SITUATED ON MAIN AND TOP DECK! Under deck cabins are in the hull of the ship below the main deck.
Cabin description: Air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins with double or twin beds, hair dryer and safety deposit box. Ships are from 29 to 35m in length with cabins 8 to 14m2 in size.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
• Water and beverages from the ship’s bar
• Transfer from and/or to the ship prior to embarkation and/or after disembarkation
• Port taxes and fees, € 40,00 per person/week, to be paid on board in cash
* Spalato, Amalia, Seagull, Dream, Majestic, Moonlight, Lupus Mare
* Dalmatia, Antonella, Vapor, Eos, Dionis, Meridjan, Pape Privi, Morena, Jadranska Kraljica, Emanuel, Leonardo
Every effort will be made to adhere to the itinerary as stated. However, due to the schedule changes beyond the organizer’s control, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to change the route or alter the shore excursions.
– In some ports of call ship can be moored sideways to the other boats. In that case guests will need to walk through other boats to reach the pier, which sometimes means there is a height difference and a gap between two ships. Guests with walking disabilities can expect to find such crossings to other boats very challenging. Although all effort will be made to assist, crew availability is severely limited in most circumstances. Therefore a physically challenged guest will require the services of a responsible adult.
– During peak season (July & August) there is a possibility that the ship will be docked in Dubrovnik on an alternative location, due to limited harbor capacity. In that case, guests will be provided with necessary information in due time.
– There is a possibility that ship will be anchored in some ports of call for overnight, due to Port authority orders. In that case transfer with tender boat will be organized to and from the shore. Passengers will be asked to follow transfers
Vacations to Greece
Vacations to Europe
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291