PARIS – NORMANDY – MONT SAINT MICHEL – LOIRE VALLEY CASTLES
– 6 nights from $2135 per person –
Departures: Tuesday and Thursday (April – October)
Day 1 Paris – arrival
Arrival at the airport/port and transfer to your hotel in Paris. After checking in you are free to relax or explore Paris on your own. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2 Paris – City Tour (small group) with pick-up from your hotel
Discover the major sites of Paris with your driver-guide: Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and Montmartre.
Route: Concorde Square – Louvre Museum – Seine River and its bridges – French Academy – Cité Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral (stop and free time) Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) – the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men – Arch of Triumph – Champs-Elysées Avenue – Eiffel Tower (photo-stop) – Invalides with the dome of Napoleon’s tomb – Opera House. Free time in Montmartre, stop near the basilica of Sacre Coeur and the artists’ square, Place du Tertre.
Day 3 Paris – Honfleur – Rouen – Omaha Landing beaches – Caen
Departure by coach for the Four days Coach Tour “Normandy, Mont Saint Michel and Loire Valley Castles
Visit Rouen, Honfleur and the Landing Beaches of Normandy.
We take the Normandy motorway and make our first stop at Rouen for a walking tour in the old town before continuing to Honfleur. On the way between Rouen and Honfleur. Free time for lunch (not included). We continue to the American Omaha Landing Beach. Then visit of the American Cemetery. Stop at Arromanches. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Caen.
Day 4 Caen – Saint Malo – Mont Saint Michel – Angers
Visit Saint Malo and Mont Saint Michel
We leave Caen in the direction of Brittany. Guided visit of St Malo (ramparts). After lunch (free time) we depart for Mont-Saint-Michel (frontier between Brittany and Normandy regions) for a guided visit of the Abbey followed by free time in the village. Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Angers.
Day 5 Angers – Amboise – Vilandry – Tours
Visit the Castles of Langeais and Clos Lucé, visit Villandry castle gardens.
We leave Angers at 8 AM (short stop at the Castle of Angers for taking photos) and pass by Cunault and Saumur. Guided visit of the castle of Langeais before lunch (not included) at Amboise. In the afternoon, we visit the Clos-Lucé, last dwelling of Leonardo da Vinci. Then visit of the Gardens of Villandry castle. Visit of the historic districts of Tours. Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Tours.
Day 6 Tours – Chenonceau – Chambord – Paris
Visit the Loire Valley Castles of Chenonceau, Cheverny, Chambord.
For our final day in the Loire Valley, our itinerary includes guided visits of Chenonceau, Cheverny and Chambord Castles with a farewell lunch at the Hotel Saint-Hubert at Cheverny. Departure from Chambord around 4.30 PM. Return to Paris in the evening and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Paris
Day 7 Paris – departure
After breakfast, transfer to Paris airport/port. End of services
• Arrival private transfer from Paris airport to hotel
• 3 nights accommodation in Paris – 3* hotel (double occupancy) with daily breakfast
• Half day City Tour of Paris with transfers to/from hotel – small group, multilingual guide
• Four days Coach Tour “Normandy, Mont Saint Michel and Loire Valley Castles” including the following services:
– Pick up from and return to your hotel in Paris by minibus
– Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
– Entrance tickets for the various monument visits as per above itinerary
– Accommodation in 3* hotels (Caen – 1 night, Angers – 1 night, Tours – 1 night), on half-board basis (breakfast and dinner) in double room accommodation (no triple rooms available)
– Farewell lunch at the Hotel Saint-Hubert at Cheverny
– Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
– Services of a licensed multilingual guide
• Departure private transfer from hotel to Paris airport
• Hotel taxes
International flight from Canada
Beverages and meals not mentioned above
Everything that is not mentioned in the paragraph “INCLUDED”
Vacations to Greece
Vacations to Europe
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291