PARIS – NORMANDY – MONT SAINT MICHEL – LOIRE VALLEY CASTLES
– 5 nights from $1730 per person –
Departures: Tuesday and Thursday (April – October)
Day 1 Paris – arrival
Arrival at the airport/port and transfer to your hotel in Paris. After checking in you are free to relax or explore Paris on your own. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2 Paris – City Tour (small group) with pick-up from your hotel
Discover the major sites of Paris with your driver-guide: Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and Montmartre.
Route: Concorde Square – Louvre Museum – Seine River and its bridges – French Academy – Cité Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral (stop and free time) Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) – the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men – Arch of Triumph – Champs-Elysées Avenue – Eiffel Tower (photo-stop) – Invalides with the dome of Napoleon’s tomb – Opera House. Free time in Montmartre, stop near the basilica of Sacre Coeur and the artists’ square, Place du Tertre.
Day 3 Paris – Rouen – Omaha Landing beaches – Caen
Departure by coach for the Three days Coach Tour “Normandy, Mont Saint Michel and Loire Valley Castles
Visit Rouen and the Landing Beaches of Normandy
We take the Normandy motorway and make our first stop at Rouen for a walking tour in the old town before continuing to Honfleur. Free time for lunch. We continue to the beaches of Normandy and the American Landing Beaches of Omaha. Then visit of the American Cemetery of Saint-Laurent. Arromanches(Stop). Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Caen.
Day 4 Caen – Saint Malo – Mont Saint Michel – Angers
Visit Saint Malo and Mont Saint Michel
We leave Caen in the direction of Brittany. Guided visit of St Malo (ramparts). After lunch (free time) we depart for Mont-Saint-Michel (frontier between Brittany and Normandy regions) for a guided visit of the Abbey followed by free time in the village. Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Angers.
Day 5 Angers – Amboise – Chenonceau – Chambord – Paris
Visit Langeais, Chenonceau and Chambord Castles
We leave Angers at 8.00 AM. Short stop at Château d’Angers for photos, and drive by Cunault and Saumur. Guided visit of the Château de Langeais. Stop for lunch at Amboise and free time around the Castle. In the afternoon, guided visit of château de Chenonceau. We continue and end our stay with a guided visit of the royal and imposing Château de Chambord. Return to Paris in the evening and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Paris
Day 6 Paris – departure
After breakfast, transfer to Paris airport/port. End of services
• Arrival private transfer from Paris airport to hotel
• 3 nights accommodation in Paris – 3* hotel (double occupancy) with daily breakfast
• Half day City Tour of Paris with transfers to/from hotel – small group, multilingual guide
• Three days Coach Tour “Normandy, Mont Saint Michel and Loire Valley Castles” including the following services:
– Pick up from and return to your hotel in Paris by minibus
– Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
– Entrance tickets for the various monument visits as per above itinerary
– Accommodation in 3* hotels (Caen – 1 night, Angers – 1 night), on half-board basis (breakfast and dinner) in double room accommodation (no triple rooms available)
– Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
– Services of a licensed multilingual guide
• Departure private transfer from hotel to Paris airport
• Hotel taxes
International flight from Canada
Beverages and meals not mentioned above
Everything that is not mentioned in the paragraph “INCLUDED”
Vacations to Greece
Vacations to Europe
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291