Versailles – skip the line tour – morning
– from $135 per person –
Departures: Daily (except Monday)/ Duration: 4 hours
Set off from Central Paris at 8:45 a.m. for the Palace of Versailles. Make the most of the 45-minute journey by luxury air-conditioned coach and listen to your guide’s introduction to the history of the palace.
The Palace of Versailles covers an area of over 721,000 square feet and has more than 700 rooms. Follow your guide straight to the front of the line to see the palace’s most beautiful rooms. Also, admire the spectacular Hall of Mirrors, a unique room in which guests were received and impressed, and overlooks the palace’s breath-taking gardens, the second part of your visit.
Enjoy your free time strolling through the Gardens of Versailles and admire the 386 works of art (including more than 200 statues), fountains, ponds, flower beds, and trees. During the Summer months, a range of activities are organised, such as the Grandes Eaux Musicales, when the fountains are made to dance to music.
Return to Paris scheduled for around 12:45 p.m.
Please note :– Important: Closing of the Queen’s State Apartment for renovation works
– We strongly advise against high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
– Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
– Access to the palace is challenging for those with reduced mobility
– Photography without flash is permitted inside the palace
– Tuesday mornings are not recommended due to the high number of visitors
The price includes :
* Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
* Priority access ticket to skip the line at the Palace of Versailles and its gardens (except on certain dates for the gardens)
* Services of a professionnal guide, with individual headsets
The price does not include :
* Transfers to and from your accommodation in Paris
Vacations to Greece
Vacations to Europe
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291