Bordeaux – Medoc – Saint Emilion
– 4 nights from $725 per person –
Day 1 Bordeaux – arrival
Transfer from airport to your hotel. Overnight in Bordeaux.
Day 2 Bordeaux — wine tour of Medoc region
Discover the prestigious wines of the Médoc Region! Drive along the « Chateau Route » of the Medoc Region, pass by mythical appellations such as Margaux, Saint-Julien, Pauillac… which made the reputation of the Bordeaux wines. During the afternoon, enjoy the visit of two chateaux: a family run estate and a classified Growth chateau of 1855! Overnight in Bordeaux.
Day 3 Bordeaux
Day at leisure to explore Bordeaux on your own. Overnight in in Bordeaux
Day 4 Bordeaux — wine tour of Saint-Emilion region
Explore the famous medieval village of Saint-Emilion, a Unesco World Heritage Site, and visit two chateaux: a Great Classified Growth estate and a beautiful family-run estate, the symbol of French “savoir vivre”. Your wine tasting will be accompanied by a typical French aperitif made with fresh products from the local market. Overnight in Bordeaux.
Day 5 Bordeaux / End of service
Transfer to Bordeaux airport. End of services.
• Arrival and departure transfers from/to Bordeaux airport to hotel
• 4 nights accommodation in 3* hotel in Bordeaux
• Half day wine tour Medoc region
• Half day wine tour Saint Emilion region
• Daily breakfast
• International flight from Canada
• Entrance fees to the various sites
• Personal expenses
• Hotel taxes ( Eur2.00-5.00 per person per night – payable locally)
• Beverages and other meals not mentioned
* Note: The rate $725.00 is valid for April
Vacations to Greece
Vacations to Europe
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291