Aix en Provence — Luberon Villages – Saint Remy de Provence – Arles
– 4 nights from $895 per person –
Day 1 Aix en Provence – arrival
Transfer from train station to your hotel. Overnight in Aix en Provence.
Day 2 Aix en Provence — Luberon Villages
An itinerary of discovery through the most beautiful and charming hilltop villages in Luberon: Lourmarin – famous for its Renaissance castle; Bonnieux – a picture perfect Provençal village, on top of which stands a 12th century church surrounded by century-old cedars; Roussillon – perched on the top of a cliff of old ochre coloured quarries; Gordes – offers an extraordinary vision of a village erected on the cliff. Overnight in in Aix en Provence.
Day 3 Aix en Provence
Day at leisure. Overnight in in Aix en Provence.
Day 4 Aix en Provence – Saint Remy de Provence & Arles
Departure towards Saint Rémy de Provence: free time in the village and enjoy its open-air market, one of the most picturesque in Provence. Continue to medieval village Les Baux de Provence perched on a rocky spur. Arrive in Arles and enjoy a walking tour on the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh to discover the places where he created his most famous paintings dating from 1888.
Day 5 Aix en Provence / End of service
Transfer to Aix en Provence train station. End of services.
• Arrival and departure transfers from/to train station to hotel
• 4 nights accommodation in 3* hotel in Aix-en-Provence
• Half day sightseeing tours of Luberon Villages
• Full day tour to Saint Remy de Provence & Arles
• Daily breakfast
• International flight from Canada
• Entrance fees to the various sites
• Personal expenses
• Hotel taxes ( Eur2.00-5.00 per person per night – payable locally)
• Beverages and other meals not mentioned
* Note: The rate $895.00 is valid for April
Vacations to Greece
Vacations to Europe
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291