PARIS – LOIRE VALLEY – BORDEAUX
Paris – Chambord – Chenonceau – Bordeaux – Medoc – Saint Emilion
– 9 nights from $1795 per person –
Day 1 Paris
Arrival at the airport/port and transfer to your hotel in Paris. After checking in you are free to relax or explore Paris on your own. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2 Paris
After breakfast, morning city tour – Discover Paris in a panoramic tour which includes many famous landmarks and monuments such as the Opera, Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Eiffel tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral… Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Paris.
Day 3 Paris
Day at leisure to explore Paris on your own or take an optional ($) excursion to Versailles. Overnight in Paris.
Day 4 Paris – Tours
Departure by TGV high speed train from Paris to Tours. Check-in at your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure on your own. Overnight in Tours.
Day 5 Tours – Chambord & Chenonceau tour
Discover the Loire Valley and visit its 2 most prestigious castles in one great day: impressive Château de Chambord and stunning Château de Chenonceau including a restful lunch away from tourist groups in a beautiful privately owned chateau still inhabited by the family. Overnight in Tours.
Day 6 Tours
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day at leisure to explore Tours on your own or take an optional ($) tour to Amboise, Blois or Cheverny, according to the schedule. Overnight in Tours.
Day 7 Tours – Bordeaux
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by TGV high speed train to Bordeaux. Arrival and check-in at your hotel. Overnight in Bordeaux.
Day 8 Bordeaux — Saint Emilion & Medoc
This extensive day will take you to the 2 most prestigious wine areas of Bordeaux: Saint-Emilion with its great merlot and Medoc with its deep and powerful Cabernet-Sauvignon. In one day, you will enjoy most of the Bordeaux wines. This tour is as much a wine and tasting experience as a French culture insight with the village of Saint-Emilion and the beautiful architecture of the chateaux. Overnight in Bordeaux.
Day 9 Bordeaux
Day at leisure to explore Bordeaux on your own. Overnight in in Bordeaux
Day 10 Bordeaux / End of service
Transfer to Bordeaux airport. End of services.
• Arrival transfer from Paris airport to hotel
• 9 nights accommodation in 3* hotels – double occupancy (Paris – 3 nights, Tours – 3 nights, Bordeaux – 3 nights)
• Half day panoramic tour of Paris
• Full day small group tour “Loire Valley” tour from Tours to Chambord & Chenonceau
• Full day Wine tour (Saint Emilion and Medoc) from Bordeaux, small group tour
• Train transportation Paris – Tours – Bordeaux, tourist class
• Departure transfer from hotel to Bordeaux airport
• Daily breakfast
• International flight from Canada
• Entrance fees to the various sites
• Personal expenses
• Hotel taxes (Eur1.00-5.00 per person per night – payable locally)
• Beverages and other meals not mentioned
* Note: The rate $1795.00 is valid for April
Vacations to Greece
Vacations to Europe
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291