BEST OF ITALY
Milan – Venice – Florence – Rome – Naples – Sorrento – Capri
– 13 nights from $2095 per person –
Day 1 Milano
Upon arrival at Milano airport, transfer to your hotel. After checking in you are free to relax. Overnight in Milano.
Day 2 Milano
Breakfast and free day to explore Milano on your own: Pallazo Sforzesco, the Duomo – the world famous Cathedral, La Scala, etc. Overnight in Milano.
Day 3 Milano – Venice
After the breakfast, departure by train from Milano to Venice. Arrival in Venice and check-in at the hotel. The remainder of the day is free. Overnight in Venice.
Day 4 Venice
Morning guided walking tour (no entries) of this unique city. You will see the Piazza and Basilica of St. Mark, the Doge’s Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and the Prisons. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
Day 5 Venice – Florence
After the breakfast, departure by train from Venice to Florence. Arrival in Florence and check-in at the hotel. The remainder of the day is free. Overnight in Florence.
Day 6 Florence
After breakfast, guided sightseeing tour of Florence -, the cradle of the Renaissance. Visit the beautiful Piazza del Duomo, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery of St. John, and the Academy of Fine Arts Gallery housing the “David” by Michelangelo. End of the tour inside the museum. Rest of the day at leisure for optional sightseeing or shopping. Overnight in Florence.
Day 7 Florence – Rome
After the breakfast, departure by train from Florence to Rome. Arrival in Rome and check-in at the hotel. The remainder of the day is free. Overnight in Rome.
Day 8 Rome
After breakfast, enjoy a half day walking tour of Rome. Travel into the beating heart of Rome and visit four of the most famous piazzas not just in the city but in the whole world. Explore and admire awe-inspiring St Peter’s Square, the atmospheric Piazza Navona, the elegant Piazza della Rotonda with the Pantheon and the spellbiding Piazza di Trevi, which is where the famous fountain is located. Throw a coin into the water and your wish of returning to Rome should come true!. In the afternoon, time at leisure. Overnight in Rome.
Day 9 Rome
Day at leisure. Continue exploring Rome or we suggest taking an optional ($) half-day excursion to Colosseum or Vatican. Overnight in Rome
Day 10 Rome – Sorrento
After breakfast, departure by train from Rome to Naples. Upon arrival in Naples, you will be transferred by car from train station to hotel in Sorrento.
Day 11 Sorrento
Free day at leisure to discover Sorrento on your own. We suggest taking an optional ($) guided tour to Capri island etc…Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 12 Amalﬁ Coast Tour (Positano, Amalﬁ and Ravello)
Spend a day in three of the most beautiful towns on this side of the coast; Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 13 Sorrento – Rome
After breakfast, transfer by car from hotel to Naples train station and departure by train from Naples to Rome. Check-in and installation at the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 14 Rome – departure
After breakfast, transfer from your hotel to Rome airport. End of service.
• Arrival transfer from Milan airport to hotel
• 13 nights accommodation in 3*hotels – double occupancy (Milano – 2 nights, Venice – 2 nights, Florence – 2 nights, Rome – 4 nights, Sorrento – 3 nights)
• Walking tours in Venice, Florence and Rome
• Train transportation, tourist class, Milano – Venice – Florence – Rome-Naples-Rome
• Transfer from Naples train station – Sorrento hotel – Naples train station
• “Amalfi Coast Tour “(Positano, Amalfi and Ravello) – full day tour , shared tour
• Departure transfer from hotel to Rome airport
• Daily breakfast
• Hotel taxes (to be paid locally, from Eur2.00 to Eur7.00 per person per night, depending on the category of the hotel)
• International flight to/from Canada
• Personal expenses
• Entrance fees to various sites
• Beverages and other meals not mentioned above
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291