ADRIATIC & ORIENT – TOUR & CRUISE – 2018
– FROM $1950 PER PERSON
– FROM $1950 PER PERSON
ADRIATIC & ORIENT – AT300 – 2018
Day 2 Wednesday DUBROVNIK – MLJET NATIONAL PARK
Departing from Dubrovnik in the morning, our sail to Mljet Island includes a stop for swimming and lunch on board. We arrive in the heart of Mljet National Park, to enjoy a beautiful walk around the Great Lake and the Small Lake. Dine on your own at a local restaurant of your choice; we will spend the night in Mljet.
Day 3 Thursday MLJET – HVAR
In the morning we continue our adventure by sailing to the island of Hvar, a destination for sailors for over two thousand years. We stop along the way for a relaxing swim in one of the secluded coves on Pelješac peninsula. Lunch on board and in the afternoon we arrive in the town of Hvar. Apart from its unique cultural heritage, Hvar is celebrated destination for singles and families, sailboats and super-yachts. With its sunny climate, natural beauty, excellent food, wine and sports offer, Hvar is unforgettable. Dine on your own at a local restaurant of your choice and enjoy the evening here.
Day 4 Friday HVAR – SPLIT
In the morning we depart for Split, stopping along the way for a relaxing swim at Milna on Brač Island. Lunch on board, evening in Split. In the afternoon walking tour of Split, including the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral.
Overnight onboard in Split.
Day 5 Saturday SPLIT DISEMBARKATION – DUBROVNIK
We disembark after breakfast to join the coach tour. Drive to Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 6 Sunday DUBROVNIK
Breakfast and dinner at hotel in Dubrovnik, full day at leisure.
Day 7 Monday DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SARAJEVO
Morning departure for Mostar. Sightseeing tour of the Old City of Mostar, recently included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. We tour its elegant Bridge, Old Bazaar, the Mosque and a typical Turkish house. Continuation to Sarajevo. Afternoon city tour of Sarajevo, including Baščaršija and Gazi Husref Bey Mosque. Dinner and overnight in Sarajevo.
Day 8 Tuesday SARAJEVO – BELGRADE
After breakfast, we drive northwards to Belgrade, with a stop in time for lunch. Continuation to Belgrade, dinner and overnight.
Day 9 Wednesday BELGRADE – ZAGREB
In the morning sightseeing tour of Belgrade. The tour includes a visit to the imposing Kalemegdan Fortress, dramatically set at the confluence of the Sava and Danube Rivers. You´ll also see Republic Square and Knez Mihajlova Street, Saint Sava Temple, the largest Orthodox Church in the city, and Tito’s Memorial. Continuation to Zagreb for dinner and overnight.
Day 10 Thursday ZAGREB – Departure
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University.
Departure transfer to Zagreb Airport.
|DEPARTURE DATES – 2018||Lower deck||Main deck|
|May 8, 15 / Jun 5, 26||$1950||$2245|
|Jul 24, 31||$1950||$2245|
|Aug 21, 28||$2035||$2330|
|Sep 4, 11, 18||$2035||$2330|
Single supplement: $795
Superior boat supplement: $625
• Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to Dubrovnik harbor and departure transfer from hotel to Zagreb Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
• 4 overnight with private shower/toilet, breakfast and lunch on board (comfort boat: Afrodita, Eden or similar), starting with breakfast on Day 2 and ending with breakfast on Day 5
• 5 overnights in 4* hotels on half board basis (dinner and breakfast), starting with dinner on Day 5 and ending with breakfast on Day 10
• Local guides for sightseeing tours of Split, Dubrovnik, Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade and Zagreb
• Entrance fees to Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik; Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar; Gazi Husref Bey Mosque in Sarajevo; Kalemegdan Fortress in Belgrade
• Air conditioned motor coach from Day 5 till Day 10
• Tour escort throughout
HOTELS (or similar):
Dubrovnik: Adria 4*
Sarajevo: Radon Plaza 4-5*
Belgrade: Majestic 4*
Zagreb: International 4*
• Tourist tax + port tax on the boat – EUR 25.00 per person to be paid on board in cash
• Entrance fee to Mljet National Park – EUR 15.00 per person to be paid on board in cash
• Drinks on board, extra meals
SKYWAY TOURS has been in the travel business since 1976.
We are the experts on Greece and throughout the years we have become the premium European custom vacation specialists in Canada and the USA.