Bordeaux – Medoc – Saint Emilion
Daily departures. Price on request
Day 1 Bordeaux – arrival
Transfer from airport to your hotel. Overnight in Bordeaux.
Day 2 Bordeaux — wine tour of Medoc region
Discover the prestigious wines of the Médoc Region! Drive along the « Chateau Route » of the Medoc Region, pass by mythical appellations such as Margaux, Saint-Julien, Pauillac… which made the reputation of the Bordeaux wines. During the afternoon, enjoy the visit of two chateaux: a family run estate and a classified Growth chateau of 1855! Overnight in Bordeaux.
Day 3 Bordeaux
Day at leisure to explore Bordeaux on your own. Overnight in in Bordeaux
Day 4 Bordeaux — wine tour of Saint-Emilion region
Explore the famous medieval village of Saint-Emilion, a Unesco World Heritage Site, and visit two chateaux: a Great Classified Growth estate and a beautiful family-run estate, the symbol of French “savoir vivre”. Your wine tasting will be accompanied by a typical French aperitif made with fresh products from the local market. Overnight in Bordeaux.
Day 5 Bordeaux / End of service
Transfer to Bordeaux airport. End of services.
• Arrival and departure transfers from/to Bordeaux airport to hotel
• 4 nights accommodation in 3* hotel in Bordeaux
• Half day wine tour Medoc region
• Half day wine tour Saint Emilion region
• Daily breakfast
• International flight from Canada
• Entrance fees to the various sites
• Personal expenses
• Hotel taxes ( Eur2.00-5.00 per person per night – payable locally)
• Beverages and other meals not mentioned
* Note: The rate $725.00 is valid for April
SKYWAY TOURS has been in the travel business since 1976.
We are the experts on Greece and throughout the years we have become the premium European custom vacation specialists in Canada and the USA.