Paris Seinorama & Eiffel Tower
– from $110 per person –
Departures: Daily / Duration: 4 hours
Your tour by air-conditioned panoramic coach offers you the opportunity to see Paris and learn about its history and most famous sights through an audio guide commentary (individual headsets). Marvel at Paris’s best-known sights: Place Vendôme Square, the Opera House, the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe (Arc of Triumph), and the Invalides.
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, step aboard for an hour-long musical cruise along the Seine with an audio guide. Marvel at the amazing architecture of the heart of Paris’s most prestigious monuments lining the banks of the Seine: the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Orsay Museum, the Conciergerie, etc.
Thanks to your priority access, you can skip the line and speed up by elevator to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, Paris’s most unmissable monument. Built by Gustave Eiffel for the Universal Exhibition in 1889, it is 1,063 feet high. Take in the magnificent 360°views of the city and explore this iconic monument at your own pace.
Your excursion will end at the Eiffel Tower.
Please note :
– You are able to purchase the top floor ticket directly at the cash desk on the 2nd floor.
– The Seine river cruise ticket is given inside the coach upon the departure of the tour.
– The itinerary of the tour is subject to be modified, it depends on the date and departure time. When the tour ends with the Seine river cruise. You have the possibility to do it later (Port de la Bourbonnais, Bateaux Parisians company, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Departure every hour until 9.30pm).
– The tour is not a guided one: the hostess will not tell you anything about monuments.
The price includes:
* Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
* Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound)
* Tickets for the Seine cruise and the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (with priority access)
The price does not include:
* Transfers to and from your accommodation
* Lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Vacations to Greece
Vacations to Europe
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291