Aix en Provence — Luberon Villages – Saint Remy de Provence – Arles
– 4 nights –
Daily departures. Price on request
Day 1 Aix en Provence – arrival
Transfer from train station to your hotel. Overnight in Aix en Provence.
Day 2 Aix en Provence — Luberon Villages
An itinerary of discovery through the most beautiful and charming hilltop villages in Luberon: Lourmarin – famous for its Renaissance castle; Bonnieux – a picture perfect Provençal village, on top of which stands a 12th century church surrounded by century-old cedars; Roussillon – perched on the top of a cliff of old ochre coloured quarries; Gordes – offers an extraordinary vision of a village erected on the cliff. Overnight in in Aix en Provence.
Day 3 Aix en Provence
Day at leisure. Overnight in in Aix en Provence.
Day 4 Aix en Provence – Saint Remy de Provence & Arles
Departure towards Saint Rémy de Provence: free time in the village and enjoy its open-air market, one of the most picturesque in Provence. Continue to medieval village Les Baux de Provence perched on a rocky spur. Arrive in Arles and enjoy a walking tour on the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh to discover the places where he created his most famous paintings dating from 1888.
Day 5 Aix en Provence / End of service
Transfer to Aix en Provence train station. End of services.
• Arrival and departure transfers from/to train station to hotel
• 4 nights accommodation in 3* hotel in Aix-en-Provence
• Half day sightseeing tours of Luberon Villages
• Full day tour to Saint Remy de Provence & Arles
• Daily breakfast
• International flight from Canada
• Entrance fees to the various sites
• Personal expenses
• Hotel taxes ( Eur2.00-5.00 per person per night – payable locally)
• Beverages and other meals not mentioned
SKYWAY TOURS has been in the travel business since 1976.
We are the experts on Greece and throughout the years we have become the premium European custom vacation specialists in Canada and the USA.