ONE WAY DELUXE CRUISE “DALMATIAN WONDERS” – FROM SPLIT TO DUBROVNIK
– FROM $1995 PER PERSON
– FROM $1995 PER PERSON
DALMATIAN WONDERS/ KL-ODLX-SD/ 2021
Transfer from Split airport to the Split harbour for check in from 14.00h onwards. After settling, enjoy a guided tour of Split, a historic town under UNESCO protection and part of the world heritage with an abundance of Roman architecture – of special interest is the magnificent Diocletian palace, once inhabited by the Roman emperor. After the tour, return to the ship for a welcome meet & greet cocktail reception on board. Overnight in Split. (D)
Morning departure to Brač island where swimming is planned at the most famous beach in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat near Bol – whose gravel promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change in shape. Bol is a typical fishermen’s village converted into a popular tourist destination. Continue towards the jet-set island Hvar with lunch on board at the Pakleni Islands. Hvar is the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic known for lavish lavender fields and breathtaking beauty. Afternoon arrival followed by a short presentation of lavender products and a tour of the town’s historical landmarks – the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe founded in 1612. Hike up to the town fort overlooking the harbour for some lovely scenic views of your ship and the Pakleni islands. In the evening Hvar offers an abundance of entertainment – numerous restaurants, bars and cafes are open long into the night. Overnight in the port. (B, L)
Early morning cruise towards small island Biševo to visit the Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon. As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable, the possibility of our visit will depend on those conditions, however you will be notified of this on time. Continue to the island of Vis, once a strategic naval Yugoslav base and closed to the public. Due to this isolation, Vis has a special charm – “the Mediterranean as it once was” making it really interesting to visit. Situated on the northern side of the island, Vis has developed near the remains of the ancient Issa, first urban center in Croatia. Try some exquisite wine sorts in one of the Vis traditional wineries. If interested, visit the remains of the Roman thermal place, City museum or simply take a walk enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae situated along the waterfront. Overnight in the port of Vis. (B, L, T)
Early morning departure towards the Korčula island best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo. Stop for lunch in one of the secluded bays en route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula followed by a guided walking tour of this enchanting town surrounded by walls. and one of the best preserved medieval cities in the Mediterranean. Fish bone street pattern was used in Korčula Old Town design to reduce effects of wind and sun and provide citizens with sheltered and comfortable accommodation. Korčula has an abundant choice of restaurants to enjoy your gourmet experience and there are numerous bars and clubs for those looking for evening entertainment. Optional excursion to small village near Korčula for typical Dalmatian dinner and to find out more about the history and traditional way of living. Overnight in Korčula. (B, L)
Next morning we head further south to the Island of Mljet. The legend says Greek hero Odysseus spent years on this island when he was captured by the nymph Calypso. Join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes in the Mljet National Park and enjoy the boat ride to the St Mary Isle to visit an ancient Benedictine monastery, an old abbey and a Church dating back to the 12th Century. Alternatively, you can rent kayaks, bicycles, scooters or convertible cars to roam around the National Park or island on your own, but beware of the nymphs. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the island. Overnight in port Polača or Pomena. (B, L, D)
Departure for a small village called Slano on the mainland, a peaceful fishermen’s village and the starting point to Ston, another, once fortified small village famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s medieval ramparts a short coastal walk leads us to an oyster farm to learn more about oysters and tasting this delicious treat. Transfer to the ship for overnight. (B, L, T)
Early morning departure to Dubrovnik – a unique town on the Adriatic. The special charm of this ancient town are the buildings that have remained from the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. A larger part of the monuments belonging to the modest Renaissance architecture with some traces of the Gothic style. Before we tie the ropes at Gruž harbour cruise alongside the old Dubrovnik city walls while lunch is served on deck. After docking, transfer to the old town for the guided walking tour of this magical town. Take the cable car from the Old Town to Srđ mountain to enjoy scenic views of the Walls and Elaphiti Islands. For those with more enthusiasm we recommend a walk on top of the 1940 m long city walls! The evening is reserved for the Captain’s farewell dinner with entertainment and music. (B, L, CD)
Breakfast and time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends! Check out by 9.00am and transfer to Dubrovnik airport. (B)
Prices in CAD per person in double or twin cabin
DELUXE SUPERIOR SHIPS:
|DEPARTURE DATES – 2021||Lower deck||Main deck||VIP deck (balcony)|
|May 1, 8 / Oct 2||$2170||$2635||$2945|
|May 22 / Jun 5 / Aug 7||$2325||$2790||$3100|
|Jun 12 / Jul 10, 17, 24, 31||$2480||$2945||$3255|
|Jun 19, 26 / Jul 3||$2790||$3255||$3565|
|Aug 21, 28 / Sep 18||$2790||$3255||$3565|
|DEPARTURE DATES – 2021||Lower deck||Main deck|
|May 1, 8/ Oct 2||$1995||$2485|
|Jun 12 / Jul 10, 17, 24, 31||$2325||$2795|
• Arrival and departure transfers from Split airport and to Dubrovnik airport
• 7 nights cruise in deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom
• Welcome reception & cocktail
• Daily buffet breakfast
• 9 meals – lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary
• 1 drink with lunch & 1 l water per person daily
• Captain’s dinner with live entertainment
• Spectacular dinner cruise along the old town city walls of Dubrovnik
• Croatian wine tasting in Vis
• Half day excursion of Ston with Oyster farm visit and tasting including entrance to the walls of Ston and Ston saltworks
• Abundant fresh fruit
• Professional Tour manager
• Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
• One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
• Dubrovnik cable car fee
• Mljet National Park entrance fee
• Visitors’ taxes & port fees
• Luggage handling
• Daily cabin service
• Free WI-FI onboard
Korčula village dinner experience – EUR 35.- per person (payable locally)
Blue cave entrance approx. EUR 10-15.- per person (payable locally)
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
– Cruising route is subject to change depending upon weather conditions;
The MV INFINITY (deluxe superior ship) is a 49m (161 ft) long, 8.8 m (28 ft) wide luxury vessel, with a cruising speed of nine nautical miles. Built in 2015 with latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities. Maximum capacity of 38 passengers in 19 twin or double cabins, guaranteeing an intimate setting for all guests.
Modern cabins, fully equipped with air condition, safe deposit box, fire alarm, emergency lights and audio system for announcements by the captain or Tour Director. In addition each cabin has life jackets, desk and tabouret, wardrobe, night stand, small sofa and a porthole window. Bathrooms equipped with toilet, shower, wash basin and hair dryer. All cabins have indoor passage access to the bar and restaurant area (except two main deck cabins that are connected to restaurant via deck).
Spacious fully air-conditioned main deck dining room offering privacy for each guest including bar area with LCD TV, a corner buffet breakfast table and lounge area on the rear of the upper deck.
Kitchen built up to the latest HACCP standards. Large sundeck that has a total surface of 250 m2 (820 sq ft) with partial sun-shade cover of 70 m2 (230 sq ft) and comfortable deck-beds for all passengers all with easy access to Jacuzzi tub. The vessel has a rear platform to the sea with ladders for easy access into the water and offers two outdoor showers and two deck lavatories.
• 15 – 17 m2 / 49 – 56 sq ft
Total 19 cabins:
• 9 cabins on upper deck each with private balcony (VIP cabins) and inner communication to restaurant
• 2 cabins on main deck with 2 large oval windows
• 8 lower deck cabins with inner communication to restaurant and portholes
• Additional tour manager cabin on lower deck
All twin bedded cabins have the possibility to be put together as a double bed
VESSEL IS EQUIPPED WITH:
• Complete navigation equipment (navigation radar, plotter, GPS, radio)
• Fire alarm
• Emergency lights
• Video surveillance
• Two Life boats, each for 25 pax
• Tender for 10 passengers
• Electricity: 220 V
• Two engines (368 KW each)
• Two generators for A/C and lights
MV ADMIRAL – deluxe ship
Brand new addition to Katarina Line fleet is a stunning 43 meters long and almost 9 meters wide Deluxe vessel. Built in 2015 with latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities Admiral offers a maximum capacity of 39 passengers in 19 twin or double cabins and 1 single cabin, hot tub and a salon on the upper deck, guaranteeing an intimate setting for all guests.
|DIESEL TANK||13 t|
|WATER TANK||70 m3|
|TOTAL NO. OF CABINS||20|
|ON DECK||10 double/twin cabins + 1 single cabin|
|BELOW DECK||8 double/twin cabins|
Every effort will be made to adhere to the itinerary as stated. However, due to the schedule changes beyond the organizer’s control, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to change the route or alter the shore excursions.
– In some ports of call ship can be moored sideways to the other boats. In that case guests will need to walk through other boats to reach the pier, which sometimes means there is a height difference and a gap between two ships. Guests with walking disabilities can expect to find such crossings to other boats very challenging. Although all effort will be made to assist, crew availability is severely limited in most circumstances. Therefore a physically challenged guest will require the services of a responsible adult.
– During peak season (July & August) there is a possibility that the ship will be docked in Dubrovnik on an alternative location, due to limited harbor capacity. In that case, guests will be provided with necessary information in due time.
– There is a possibility that ship will be anchored in some ports of call for overnight, due to Port authority orders. In that case transfer with tender boat will be organized to and from the shore. Passengers will be asked to follow transfers
SKYWAY TOURS has been in the travel business since 1976.
We are the experts on Greece and throughout the years we have become the premium European custom vacation specialists in Canada and the USA.