PARIS – MONT SAINT MICHEL – LOIRE VALLEY CASTLES
– 5 nights from $1885 per person –
Departures: Wednesday and Friday (April – October)
Day 1 Paris – arrival
Arrival at the airport/port and transfer to your hotel in Paris. After checking in you are free to relax or explore Paris on your own. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2 Paris – City Tour (small group) with pick-up from your hotel
Discover the major sites of Paris with your driver-guide: Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and Montmartre.
Route: Concorde Square – Louvre Museum – Seine River and its bridges – French Academy – Cité Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral (stop and free time) Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) – the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men – Arch of Triumph – Champs-Elysées Avenue – Eiffel Tower (photo-stop) – Invalides with the dome of Napoleon’s tomb – Opera House. Free time in Montmartre, stop near the basilica of Sacre Coeur and the artists’ square, Place du Tertre.
Day 3 Paris – Mont Saint Michel – Angers
Departure by coach for the Three days Coach Tour “Mont Saint Michel and Loire Valley Castles
Visit the Mont Saint Michel
We cross the western districts of Paris and take the Normandy motorway as far as Mont Saint Michel. Lunch in a restaurant facing the monument
Guided visit of the Abbey, the gothic “Marvel” and the romanesque areas, followed by free time for exploring the village. Departure for Angers. Dinner and overnight stop at the hotel.
Day 4 Angers – Amboise – Tours
Visit the Castle of Langeais, Clos Lucé and Villandry Castle gardens
Departure from Angers with short stop for an outside glimpse of the Château d’Angers. Guided visit of the Château of Langeais followed by free time for lunch in Amboise. Then, guided visit of the Clos-Lucé, Leonardo da Vinci ‘s last dwellling followed by a visit of the gardens of Villandry. Visit of the old historic district of Tours. Dinner and overnight stop at the hotel in Tours.
Day 5 Tours – Chenonceau – Chambord – Paris
Visit the Castles of Chenonceau, Cheverny and Chambord
Guided visit of the Château de Chenonceau and of the Château de Cheverny and lunch. In the afternoon, guided visit of the “Château de Chambord” (the largest and most imposing castle in the Loire Valley). Return to Paris in the evening and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Paris
Day 6 Paris – departure
After breakfast, transfer to Paris airport/port. End of services
• Arrival private transfer from Paris airport to hotel
• 3 nights accommodation in Paris – 3* hotel (double occupancy) with daily breakfast
• Half day City Tour of Paris with transfers to/from hotel – small group, multilingual guide
• Three days Coach Tour “Mont Saint Michel and Loire Valley Castles” including the following services:
– Pick up from and return to your hotel in Paris by minibus
– Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
– Entrance tickets for the various monument visits as per above itinerary
– Accommodation in 3* hotels (Angers – 1 night, Tours – 1 night), on half-board basis (breakfast and dinner) in double room accommodation (no triple rooms available)
– Lunch in Mont Saint Michel and Cheverny
– Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
– Services of a licensed multilingual guide
• Departure private transfer from hotel to Paris airport
• Hotel taxes
International flight from Canada
Beverages and meals not mentioned above
Everything that is not mentioned in the paragraph “INCLUDED”
SKYWAY TOURS has been in the travel business since 1976.
We are the experts on Greece and throughout the years we have become the premium European custom vacation specialists in Canada and the USA.